主题

回帖

4万

积分

发表于 2023-2-21 18:38:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
电影文学剧本 (英文版) 看我的!

[Movie literature script]]  "Look at Me"

1. Haohe village
Maonan mountain village is Wenping Haohe, which is a small village. There is a stream in front of the village near the mountain, which is a trickle.
Gongbi a camel is a famous single mountain. In the middle of the 1950 s, there was a great mountain. There is a peasant household at the foot of the mountain, and the family of seven adds more. It's a tough day. This mountain Juanzi grew up to two or three years old and was suffering from famine. Eating wild vegetables and gnawing bark became a common occurrence.
The little guy's buttocks were taken off, and a chopstick was picking shit eggs......
Shit egg was taken out with blood! It turned out that this was the time when I was paying the shit for the boy, and it was also the time when the country was running steel.

2. Wenping Central Primary School

A row of bungalows, brick and tile structure with cement lime powder wall. An empty aisle with a text on the wall: "...... Good grades, Wei Ke Bao is also very good, Pan Baoming is even better!......"

3. Haohe village

The villagers are discussing......
A: "the son of principal Pan is certainly better, and a Bao in our village is not on the list."
B: Yes. Rare!
C: Bao, this mountain Juanzi is promising!
Ding: Good package!

4. Brigade Department

There was a huge crowd of people in the brigade headquarters. Young people were lining up, and Wei Kebao was among them.
Banner hanging high: one person joined the Army, and the whole family was honored.

5. Haohe village

In the village, suddenly two people wearing police uniforms came. They were really different from the PLA! But it seems true to find someone by name. Soon, they found the person they were looking.

6. Peasant household Wei's family

This is a brick-and-tile building for ordinary people in rural areas.
"We are the receiving troops, from the county armed forces department, I am Meng Hongli from Beihai station, and he is Li Hualin from Youyiguan station. Xiao Wei signed up to join the army this year. Both physical examination and political examination passed. Today, the army will come to see people"
Hearing this, his mother agreed, but his father did not agree. Only heard him say: "His brother is still in the ministry! Six years of soldiers, the old monitor of Kunming Military Region......"
On the spot, Wei Kebao was not happy! I only heard him saying, "Look at me!"
OK! You go to his back, it's a deal ".

7. Brigade Department

Wei Kebao took a big red flower and stood in the recruits. Captain Mo Jinlin personally led the troops to get on the bus and set off.

8. Night of Township Primary School

The village primary school stadium is brightly lit. A farewell ceremony for new recruits is about to be held here. Wei Kebao spoke on behalf of the new recruits on the stage, only hearing his words: I come from Wenping village, a member of the young commandos of captain Mo, and also a graduate of Class 6 of senior high school in shuishui. Last year, I went back to the village to serve as a farmer. This year, I responded to the call to sign up for the Army. Yesterday, the troops who received the Army came back to my home and hoped that I would join the army. However, my father did not agree. Because my brother is still in the Army, he is still serving in the Kunming Military Region. The six-year soldier is still a squad leader, so it is time to demobilize and return home. If I go, he will come back! I stressed to my father: "I will go to his back". In this way, I convinced my father that he succeeded! I should remember the water source people around the river, make sure to work hard in the Army, and strive to be a good and strong soldier. In the Army, it is not a problem to join the party and promote oneself, and establish a family and a career. In the end, he added: "When I arrived in the army, I must remember where I came from and win honor for the surrounding river and water!"
At this time, the audience burst into constant applause.

9. At the end of the day, he added, stressing: "When I arrived at the Army, I always remembered that I was a water source, and always won honor for the water source. Strive for glory around the river "! In an instant, the applause under the stage became louder and lasted for a long time!......

10. Nanning changyuling district public security cadre school
The new corps of the Armed Police Force of the autonomous region, Wei Kebao, was in the third row and ninth class of the frontier defense company for training. Company commander Wei Rixiu is the station commander of Aidian border checkpoint in Guangxi district. He is in the camp level and is in his forties. Wu Chengxian, the monitor of the class, is the frontier inspector of the frontier inspection department of Youyiguan station.
On the first Sunday after arriving in Nanning, the recruits went shopping in groups in the city. Wei Kebao unexpectedly had a whim and bought a big bag! He said it was "used to install books", which was reasonable and understandable.
But this matter is not that simple!
When they returned to the class, they were found by the class/platoon leader and reported to the company. The company commander Wei Ri didn't come to the same place, and ordered: "I want him to send it home immediately! This matter is reported to the border defense bureau."
The incident was indeed reported to the border defense bureau of the District Hall through the new corps, and was reported to the border defense bureau of the Ministry of Public Security, the headquarters of the armed police and the Ministry of Defense layer by layer. At that time, Marshal Ye Jianying, who was specifically in charge of national defense affairs, instructed: "Although this matter comes from a recruit, the conditions are met and the problem still needs to be solved".
Many years later, as expected, every new recruit and all the soldiers of the Army's air, sea, land and air forces all received a big bag with wheels.

11. Youyiguan Port icon
At the end of the training, Wei Ke was assigned to the frontier inspection station of Youyiguan and became a real armed police soldier, standing guard day and night in the armed platoon. He also went to the pass and dealt with the pass. Standing on the wall newspaper, Wei Kebao celebrated the "August 1st Army Day" for the first time in the Army. He published an essay "I need more" walking forward "on the road of life", this article was discovered by Zhang, the cadre of the Political Department, and immediately reported to the leaders of political commissar he and other stations. The leader of the station praised the recruit.

主题

回帖

1万

积分

发表于 2023-3-19 12:31:56 | 显示全部楼层
电影文学剧本(英文版)看我的!【电影文学剧本】]《看着我》1。濠河村茂南山村是文平濠河,是一个小村庄。靠近山的村前有一条小溪,是涓涓细流。工笔画骆驼是著名的单山。20世纪50年代中期,有一座大山。山脚下有一户农户,七口之家更添。这是艰难的一天。这个娟子长大到两三岁时,正遭受饥荒。吃野菜、啃树皮成了家常便饭。小家伙屁股被脱了,一根筷子在挑屎蛋......屎蛋是带血取出来的!原来这是我在为那小子掏屎的时候,也是国家在跑钢的时候。2.温坪中心小学一排平房,砖混结构水泥石灰粉墙。一条空过道,墙上有一行字:“......成绩好,韦克宝也很好,潘宝明更好!.

主题

回帖

1万

积分

发表于 2023-3-19 12:33:45 | 显示全部楼层
3.濠河村的村民们正在讨论......答:“潘校长的儿子当然更好,我们村的不在名单上。”乙:是的。罕见!c:包,这山是有前途的!丁:好包!4.旅部旅部里有一大群人。年轻人在排队,魏克宝也在其中。横幅高挂:一人参军,全家光荣。5.濠河村的村口,突然来了两个穿着警服的人。他们和解放军真的不一样!但是通过名字找到一个人似乎是真的。很快,他们找到了他们要找的人。

主题

回帖

1万

积分

发表于 2023-3-19 12:35:30 | 显示全部楼层
4.旅部旅部里有一大群人。年轻人在排队,魏克宝也在其中。横幅高挂:一人参军,全家光荣。5.濠河村的村口,突然来了两个穿着警服的人。他们和解放军真的不一样!但是通过名字找到一个人似乎是真的。很快,他们找到了他们要找的人。6.这是一座为农村普通人建造的砖瓦房。“我们是接收部队,来自县武装部,我是北海站的孟,他是友谊关站的李。肖伟今年报名参军了。体检和政审都通过了。今天,军队要来见人”他母亲一听,同意了,但他父亲不同意。只听他说:“他哥还在部里!六年兵,昆明军区的老班长……”当场魏克宝就不高兴了!我只听到他说:“看着我!”好吧!你去背他,一言为定”。7.旅部魏克宝拿着一朵大红花,站在新兵中。队长莫金林亲自带领部队上车出发。

主题

回帖

1万

积分

发表于 2023-3-19 12:36:26 | 显示全部楼层
8.乡镇小学之夜村小学体育场灯火通明。这里即将举行新兵告别仪式。魏克宝代表台上的新兵发言,只听到他的一句话:我来自文坪村,莫队长青年突击队的一员,也是水水高中6班的毕业生。去年,我回到村里当农民。今年,我响应号召报名参军。昨天,接收部队的部队回到我家,希望我参军。但是,父亲不同意。因为哥哥还在部队,还在昆明军区服役。六年兵还是班长,该复员回家了。如果我去了,他会回来的!我对父亲强调:“我要去他背后”。就这样,我说服了父亲,他成功了!我要记住河周围的水源人,一定要在部队好好干,努力做一名优秀的强兵。在部队,入党提干,成家立业,都不是问题。最后,他又说:“到了部队,我一定要记住我是从哪里来的,为周围的河和水争光!”这时,全场爆发出不断的掌声。9.最后,他补充道,强调说:“当我到达部队时,我一直记得我是水源,并一直为水源赢得荣誉。争取荣誉绕江”!瞬间,台下的掌声越来越响,持续了很久!......

主题

回帖

1万

积分

发表于 2023-3-19 12:37:36 | 显示全部楼层
10.南宁市长余岭区公安干部学校自治区武警部队新总队韦克宝在边防连三排九班集训。连长魏日秀是广西区爱店边检站站长。他是营级,四十多岁。班长吴成贤是友谊关站边防检查科的边防检查员。到达南宁后的第一个星期天,新兵们成群结队地在城里购物。韦克宝竟然突发奇想,买了一大包!他说是“用来装书的”,合情合理,无可厚非。但这件事没那么简单!当他们回到班里,被班/排长发现并报告给连队。连长魏日没来同,命令道:“我要他马上送回家!此事上报边防局。”这一事件确实通过新兵团报告给了区厅边防局,并报告给了公安部边防局

主题

回帖

1万

积分

发表于 2023-3-19 12:38:45 | 显示全部楼层
我父亲不同意。因为哥哥还在部队,还在昆明军区服役。六年兵还是班长,该复员回家了。如果我去了,他会回来的!我对父亲强调:“我要去他背后”。就这样,我说服了父亲,他成功了!我要记住河周围的水源人,一定要在部队好好干,努力做一名优秀的强兵。在部队,入党提干,成家立业,都不是问题。最后,他又说:“到了部队,我一定要记住我是从哪里来的,为周围的河和水争光!”这时,全场爆发出不断的掌声。9.最后,他补充道,强调说:“当我到达部队时,我一直记得我是水源,并一直为水源赢得荣誉。争取荣誉绕江”!瞬间,台下的掌声越来越响,持续了很久!......10.南宁市长余岭区公安干部学校自治区武警部队新总队韦克宝在边防连三排九班集训。连长魏日秀是广西区爱店边检站站长。他是营级,四十多岁。班长吴成贤是友谊关站边防检查科的边防检查员。

主题

回帖

1万

积分

发表于 2023-3-19 12:39:45 | 显示全部楼层
到达南宁后的第一个星期天,新兵们成群结队地在城里购物。韦克宝竟然突发奇想,买了一大包!他说是“用来装书的”,合情合理,无可厚非。但这件事没那么简单!当他们回到班里,被班/排长发现并报告给连队。连长魏日没来同,命令道:“我要他马上送回家!此事上报边防局。”该事件确实通过新总队向区厅边防局进行了汇报,并逐层向公安部边防局、武警总部和国防部进行了汇报。当时具体负责国防事务的叶剑英元帅指示:“此事虽出自一个新兵,但条件符合,问题尚待解决”。许多年以后,不出所料,每一个新兵,陆军海陆空三军的所有士兵,都领到了一个带轮子的大袋子。

主题

回帖

1万

积分

发表于 2023-3-19 12:40:36 | 显示全部楼层
11.友谊关口岸图标培训结束,韦克被分配到友谊关边防检查站,成为一名真正的武警战士,在武装排里日夜站岗。他也去了关隘,处理了关隘。站在墙报上,魏克宝在部队第一次庆祝“八一建军节”。他发表了一篇散文《在人生的道路上,我需要更多的“向前走”》,这篇文章被政治部干部张发现,立即向政委何等站领导作了汇报。站领导表扬了新兵。

主题

回帖

1万

积分

发表于 2023-3-19 12:49:12 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈。网络页面翻译的。有点搞笑。对付着看吧。          

主题

回帖

4万

积分

楼主| 发表于 2023-3-24 15:13:14 手机图标来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
望城岗,是我第一次来桂林落脚/下榻的地方。

那是四十余年前的事,还是在 上世纪九十年代末,我们  “末期工农兵大学生” 法语(76)级,全班学生来习实的时候。

当时,桂林已号称“ 广西旅游胜地” 闻名于世,在全国是第一批开发/开放的国际旅游名城和历史文化名城。

我们法语班的习实单位,在桂林市秀峰区榕湖北路古南门边的国际旅行社,和市旅游局、中国旅行社三家合署办公。我们的落脚点却在七星区龙隐路的望城岗。而望城岗,是自治区直属干休所的所在地。

每天往返两地之间,我们要经过解放桥。跨越漓江,步行解放桥上,映入眼帘的是象鼻山。象山,现已号称桂林市徽,市人大常委会常务会议决定的,具有法律/法规性质和效力。

那时的解放桥,虽说也是钢筋水泥混凝土结构,但又是粗糙得很!更显得既旧又小还很窄,往来车道只有四条和旁边的行人道。但,这在当时已很不错了,只是不满意/不满足,它越来越不适应经济/社会的快速发展了。

现在的解放桥,是桂林地市合并后的结晶,重建于1988年,至今已有30余年。

话说望城岗,是在山坡上,方圆多座。极目远眺,林下幽径通别墅,远方绿草好放牧。坡下,流入漓江的小东江,由此环城流。远听狮吼自公园,近闻鸡鸣在别墅。

院内生活区,至今依旧静潇潇,显然主人都在家里,忙着家务活。我来了,闻听几声狗叫,好象它是在向我打个招呼……

据说,这里的住户多是自治区管的厅级以上的离退休老干部。
……

主题

回帖

4万

积分

楼主| 发表于 2023-3-26 16:52:54 手机图标来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
冰城桂子 发表于 2023-03-19 12:31
电影文学剧本(英文版)看我的!【电影文学剧本】]《看着我》1。濠河村茂南山村是文平濠河,是一个小村庄。靠近山的村前有一条小溪,是涓涓细流。工笔画骆驼是著名的单山。20世纪50年代中期,有一座大山。山脚下有一户农户,七口之家更添。这是艰难的一天。这个娟子长大到两三岁时,正遭受饥荒。吃野菜、啃树皮成了家常便饭。小家伙屁股被脱了,一根筷子在挑屎蛋......屎蛋是带血取出来的!原来这是我在为那小子掏屎的时候,也是国家在跑钢的时候。2.温坪中心小学一排平房,砖混结构水泥石灰粉墙。一条空过道,墙上有一行字:“......成绩好,韦克宝也很好,潘宝明更好!.

译文大意对,小的却错了。如人名和地名。

主题

回帖

4万

积分

楼主| 发表于 2023-8-17 21:49:57 手机图标来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
靠”这一个”就误大事啦
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|广告合作|小黑屋|网站客服|法律声明|论坛APP| 桂林生活网

桂林生活网(Guilinlife.com)版权所有